October 5, 2010

Deck The Halls!

Welcome Family and Friends!

My talented sister in law, who knits the most
brought Country Sampler to my door!
"Deck The Halls" was on the front cover!
How EXCITING!
No, it's not me, or my blog, but hey--I was equally excited to see the issue!
It only took a few pictures, and I was excited to
 Deck The Halls!
I want to start decorating my Tree!

Twas The Months Before Christmas....
Believe in the magic!

What new Christmas projects are you working on?

I LOVE this little black chair!
This is one project that I am working on!
Inspiration from Create & Decorate
Another project.....
Every HOME needs a mistletoe!
Share the Love!
My Mother hung a mistletoe by the door in our home,
it was quite comical through the dating years! 
More Christmas gift ideas coming soon!
(Hint-It involves chocolate!)
Deck The Halls of HOME with JOY!
Come back and visit soon!

Hug your family!

13 comments:

Amber said...

Oh yay!! I am getting so excited for Christmas decorating :)

Stacey said...

I have already started making CHRISTmas ornaments! As a matter of fact, I have several projects going on at once! Ugh!

Mercy Otis/The Stone House said...

I love love love that little black chair! I'm pretty sure I "NEED" one! LOL
Enjoy
Mercy

Megan said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for the linky!

I am knitting a little sprig of mistletoe right now. I'm not sure where I will hang it.

Love that chair! I've got just about every paint color imaginable~ if you want to browse come on over.
Have a great day!!

katskraps4kids said...

Spying your little black chair makes me wonder if my mom would let me have an old chair form her garage...Hmmm, I bet if I show her this pic and let her see what I caould maybe do with it- Yup! That's it- I am gonna try my best to make a cute holiday chair too!It won't be as good as yours I know, cuz i can't paint worth a flip, but maybe I can manage SOMETHING.

I really adore ALL your projects! You are just so inspirational.

Julie Harward said...

How fun! I'll have to get that issue. I love Christmas and I am getting to excited for these up coming holiday months, they are the beat! :D

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

I saved the picture of that chair too. I don't have a chair yet...but it will be a future project, I love it!

Mimi Sue said...

I bought that issue just for that white article. Loved that big tree she did. I do need to start thinking of a few little Christmas projects. Our whole family will be together this year at Mimi's Cottage! Mimi

Jen S. said...

I LOVE the pictures you posted! It just got me in the Holiday spirit....now I can't wait to decorate!

Pink Princess said...

I just found your blog and LOVE it.

Hugs from the Netherlands ♥

Snowmanlover said...

oh I love that chair! I found it on Pinterest!

School Street Primitives said...

Thank you for featuring my snowman chair which was published in Create and Decorate on your blog, it's quite a thrill to have a design chosen. Hope you are inspired to paint one for yourself!

Mary Lynn Parson

School Street Primitives said...

Thank you for posting my chair and design on your blog, it was quite a thrill for me to be published in Create and Decorate Magazine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails