November 8, 2010

CHRISTMAS JOY

WELCOME BACK TO
TWELVE DAYS OF CREATIVE CHRISTMAS!
TODAY...WE START WITH
UNIQUE AND CREATIVE GIFTS FOR
FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
"CHRISTMAS JOY"


"Christmas Joy" Table Runner

 A large golden star!
"JOY TO THE WORLD!"

It all started with a BLUE medal Garden Container spray painted BLACK.
(I found my container at Target in June of this year in the garden section.)
It was originally a GIFT for FATHER's DAY from my kids!
Since the container had SIX compartments, I thought
it would be perfect for SIX GIFTS to DAD From SIX kids!
We filled it with Dad's favorite treats!
Now it's TIME For SIX wondrful treats filled with
 "Christmas JOY!"

The letters and STAR have magnets on the back!
Great for the kitchen and medal boards--
perfect for a medal container!

This was the FIRST gift I found for the first compartment,
my inspiration grew from here!

I filled the remaining compartments with a Christmas Sugar Cookies Candle,
Twinkling Lights, Large Candy Bars that can be personalized, along with a
few familiar treats!
"Memory Christmas Hearts"and Countdown Stockings!

Add Christmas Socks and other "joyful"gifts!
The ideas are endless!
Here is one of my favorites...
CHRISTMAS KITCHEN!


Add: Recipes Books, recipe cards, Cooking tools,
Christmas apron, dish towels, cookie cutters,
candy sprinkles and more!





 I will feature more themes and gift ideas!
Stay tuned!
MAY THE LOVE, LAUGHTER AND JOY OF THE
HOLIDAYS BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!

ENJOY!
Thanks for visiting!


15 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Very cute idea!

La said...

The table runner is adorable and the cookies look delicious. La

life is good said...

Very Clever. I can't believe you are already on day eight. I am enjoying your ideas and decorating. Clould you keep going for 24 days? :-)

Bethany said...

Let's make things easy on me and trade houses for Christmas :)
xo,
Bethany

Kim @Denim and Curls said...

Really cute stuff. I love Christmas and cant wait to start decorating. I am Kim your newest follower.

http://denimandcurls.blogspot.com

Julie Harward said...

You are so full of great Christmas ideas..I can see why you are doing all this..thanks for sharing! ;D

Jenglamgirl said...

LOVE LOVEY LOVE LOVE, LOVE! I adore it all especially that santa table runner. Love your darling tin transformation. WAY TO GO. xo jen

Anne said...

Precious designs and photos! So inspiring...I am ready to decorate♥ I would love to know where you found the adorable "Cookies for Santa" sign...soooo cute!

Cherie said...

You had me at the Santa table runner! Super WOW!!

mum2maggie said...

Love this idea--what great decorating!!! I love the santa table runner --everything is so creative! would you share where the little santa stamp is from on the metal rim tag hanging from one of your presents--he is adorable!!
thanks for sharing all of these ideas!!!

Brenda said...

Hello Christmas Friends!

The medal Santa gift tag is from Target. I purchased the tags a few years ago. I have tried to find more tags. Hopefully, Target will have them again!

Thanks for visiting!
Brenda

Sherry said...

O.K. How can one person be so creative. I love the Santa Table Runner.

mylambboys said...

Wow...you really know how to get people in the Christmas spirit. Love the Santa Tablerunner and the Joy basket full of baking stuff is a great idea!

Carlyn
mylambboys@yahoo.com

mylambboys said...

The candy canes are all adorable! Love the red and white, polka dots...it's all so festive!

Carlyn
mylambboys@yahoo.com

admin said...

Christmas day 2012 is coming and I'm starting to prepare for it. Your blog is a big help.
http://christmasday2012.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails