November 16, 2012

HolidayText Packaging and Newsprint



                Source: ffffound.com via Brenda on Pintere         source: ffffound.com via Brenda on Pinte  Source: Uploaded by user via Brenda on Pinterest

Hello everyone!
I'm sharing with you a few Pinterest favorites for wrapping your Holiday gifts.
( I know it's a little early, but never to early to start gathering your gift wrap supplies)
Creativity in Presentation makes a gift memorable.
I like to think about the presentation of gifts as much as what's inside!
Your friends and family will feel SPECIAL!
I think these are great ideas for newsprint.
Enjoy!

                                                       
                                                             Source: kim-toomuchtimeonmyhands.blogspot.com via Brenda on Pinterest
                                                                      Source: hviturlakkris.blogspot.com via Brenda on Pinterest


                                                                       Source: vmburkhardt.tumblr.com via Brenda on Pinterest


                                                                      Source: sundayinbed.tumblr.com via Brenda on Pinterest


                                                     Source: thecraftingchicks.com via Brenda on Pinterest


                                                                             Source: lillablanka.blogspot.com via Brenda on Pinterest

13 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

I love them all! I might have to do some re-pinning! If you are into Linky parties, I am hosting my weekly Pinterest party so please pop by and have a look if you have 5 minutes! I would be thrilled if you could link up this Pinteresting Post!

I haven't told many people this but I know you will understand...I am already putting up my tree! We don't celebrate Thanksgiving over here so Christmas preparations have already started at my house!

Best wishes for a lovely week,
Natasha.

Garden of Egan said...

So adorable. Makes me want to wrap presents.
...........oh I guess I need to buy some.

mike said...

These gifts look beautiful! I went to the Christmas Markets in Europe last year and had a wicked time! there are so many traditional gifts for visitors to pick up!

tina said...

love the gittery number & letters.

Mimi Sue said...

I sooo agree! Half the fun of a present is it's wrapping. Great inspiration! Mimi

Stef said...

Awesome Wrapping ideas!

City Card Shop said...

Wow....very nice Christmas cards.
Such an excellent greeting card for Christmas. It looking so beautiful and amazing.

christmas announcements

Betty Lou said...

It is that time isn't it? Time to get serious about holiday decorating, wrapping, sewing, and shopping. Need a few elves to help me. Nice ideas!

Celestial Charms said...

Handy ideas. Who needs really expensive gift wrap, with such pretty alternatives! :)
Maureen

Julie Harward said...

Very clever ideas here..as usual! I really loved the map as wrapping paper, very pretty! :D

Michele said...

What great ideas and inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

Brittiany@GLITZgm said...

Love these ideas! So adorable!

Brittiany@GLITZgm said...

So adorable! Love these ideas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails