November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving for Kids

                                                                   Source: heatherannmelzer.typepad.com via Brenda on Pinterest


Hello Everyone!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is a beautiful time of year.
We have so much to be grateful for.
I'm especially grateful to be a Mom.
I love to create with my kids.
Here's a few ideas do celebrate the wonderful Thanksgiving Season with your kids!
I especially love the Thanksgiving Story Bracelet!


                                              Source: thevirginiahouse.blogspot.com via Brenda on Pinterest
                                                       Source: goodideasandtips.com via Brenda on Pinterest

                                                   Source: momsshoppingengine.com via Silviya on Pinterest
div style='padding-bottom: 2px; line-height: 0px'>
                                       Source: potterybarnkids.com via Laurel on Pinterest
                                                                       Source: fiskars.com via Crystal on Pinterest
                                                                    Source: marthastewart.com via darlene on Pinterest


                                                          Source: google.com via Emily on Pinterest

8 comments:

Ann Nichols said...

So glad to have found you! Such lovely ideas and such a warm and happy spot!
Thanks!
Ann

Rogerio Rinaldi e Glorinha Rinaldi said...

Adoramos o seu blog, é maravilhoso e estamos sempre por aqui conferindo todas as novidades.
Super beijos da Glorinha.
Desejamos a vc um ótimo feriado.
http://sbrincos.blogspot.com

Garden of Egan said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving ideas!
Too often that is the holiday that gets forgotten but it's my favorite.

Betty Lou said...

Cute ideas, fun things to do with the grandchildren. I better get busy

Celestial Charms said...

Such cute ideas. Love the burlap Thanksgiving bags, so handy.
Maureen

Jonquil said...

I love that thanksgiving bracelet idea! How cleaver! Thanks for posting this.

www.awhimsicalchristmas.com

Barbara Morey said...

I am so happy I found you. Every time I see something new and exciting, my heart beats faster.
I feel like a child in a candy store and I'm not sure what to look at first !

Email marketing blog said...

This is totally great! I enjoyed reading your post. Hopefully, I can use christmas ecards to greet relatives and friends.

Related Posts with Thumbnails