February 1, 2012

Moments That Matter Most



Hello Friends, Hello February First!

I love this beautiful message and want to share it!  It is so true that the little moments in life make up so much of who we are and how we function in life.  This short video is a reminder to appreciate our time with the people that matter most and give of ourselves where it matters most.

"It is not so much the major events...as the small day to day decisions that map the course of our living."
Gordon B. Hinckley
"Moments are the molecules that make up eternity."
Neal A. Maxwell

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Mercy Otis/The Stone House said...

AWESOME! I loved it. Kinda needed it too!
Enjoy
Mercy

-Susan- said...

Brenda thanks for posting this wonderful message...If you don't mind, I'd like to post it on my blog too :) I was so thrilled to see you post on your blog. After your last post I was afraid you were going to leave blogging behind you. I recently found you wonderful blog and LOVE it!! Happy February to you Brenda!

injoyinmylife said...

Well I certainly needed this today. I already knew I needed it too, then it showed up! Coincidence? I think not. I almost always have a joyous wonderful day and that is because I stay positive and try to see the good in everything. But... today, I'm having a lousy day, the first in a long long time. I know it's because of my attitude, but I'm just irritated with everybody and everything. What bugs me most is that I know that it's up to me to change my attitude! I can't control outer circumstances, but I CAN control my reaction to them. Well, today, I'm having difficulty. I know I must be going through some sort of learning experience. Ouch, it doesn't feel good. Thanks for sharing the video.

Garden of Egan said...

Beautiful!

As I look back at how fast the years have gone and the kids are married (last one gets married this year) I really feel that message.

B's Mommy said...

I needed this today more then you can imagine. :')

Trina said...

What a great message, and more than because it's so true...I think many of us need this reminder. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails