November 5, 2012

Believe In The Magic of Christmas

Let The Magic Begin!
A Little Inspiration for your Twig Trees.
I have a few twig trees left over from Halloween.
 I've been anxious to decorate my twig trees with beautiful twinkling lights for the Holidays!
In my search for a little inspiration, I found this wonderful tree!
I also love the idea with book pages and stamped letters!

You can see more beautiful creations at: 


Joel Chang said...

Dream, Believe signs accentuates with the way you decorated your living room. Twig as a Christmas home decor fascinates me the most.

Ann Nichols said...

This is so so pretty. I especially love the little tree but it is all so elegant and homey at the same time.
Be sure to enter my BOOK GIVE-A-WAY! It is Christmasy too!

J. Leonard said...

That is so pretty!

Kat Gallardo said...

Holidays are coming up! We can all use some extra cash, right? For anyone interested in working from home as a referral marketer and making GOOD MONEY; try Twenty-Seven!

I work from home and LOVE it so I thought I would introduce it to you. I do this part-time and make GOOD INCOME from it. If you want to work from home and want more information, go to:

Mimi Sue said...

Very pretty! Might be cute on my front porch. Love your fall pumpkins. Mimi

Related Posts with Thumbnails